Koto - کوٹو meanings in English
Koto - کوٹو Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Koto - کوٹو.
- (noun) : Japanese stringed instrument that resembles a zither; has a rectangular wooden sounding board and usually 13 silk strings that are plucked with the fingers
- (verb) : try to gain favor by cringing or flattering
- (noun) : a former Chinese custom of touching the ground with the forehead as a sign of respect or submission
More words from English related to Koto - کوٹو
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Koto - کوٹو meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Koto - کوٹو in English?
Meanings of the word Koto - کوٹو in English are koto, kotow, coteau and couteau. To understand how would you translate the word Koto - کوٹو in English, you can take help from words closely related to Koto - کوٹو or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Koto - کوٹو synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Koto - کوٹو. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Koto - کوٹو in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Koto - کوٹو in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Koto - کوٹو with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by koto?
Meanings of koto are koto, kotow, coteau and couteau
Whats the definition of koto?
Definition of the koto are
- Japanese stringed instrument that resembles a zither; has a rectangular wooden sounding board and usually 13 silk strings that are plucked with the fingers
- try to gain favor by cringing or flattering
- a former Chinese custom of touching the ground with the forehead as a sign of respect or submission
What is the synonym of koto?
Synonym of word koto are کوٹو