Neham - نہم meanings in English
Neham - نہم Definitions
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Neham - نہم.
- (noun) : position nine in a countable series of things
- (adjective satellite) : coming next after the eighth and just before the tenth in position
- (noun) : one part in nine equal parts
- (noun) : an Old Testament book telling Nahum's prophecy of the fall of Nineveh
- (noun) : a Hebrew minor prophet of the 7th century BC
More words from English related to Neham - نہم
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Neham - نہم meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Neham - نہم in English?
Meanings of the word Neham - نہم in English are ninth, ninthly and nahum. To understand how would you translate the word Neham - نہم in English, you can take help from words closely related to Neham - نہم or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Neham - نہم synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Neham - نہم. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Neham - نہم in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Neham - نہم in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Neham - نہم with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by neham?
Meanings of neham are ninth, ninthly and nahum
Whats the definition of neham?
Definition of the neham are
- position nine in a countable series of things
- coming next after the eighth and just before the tenth in position
- one part in nine equal parts
- an Old Testament book telling Nahum's prophecy of the fall of Nineveh
- a Hebrew minor prophet of the 7th century BC
What is the synonym of neham?
Synonym of word neham are نواں, نہم, نویں
What are the idioms related to neham?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word neham.
- Ninth part of a man