Paayels - پائلس meanings in English
Paayels - پائلس Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Paayels - پائلس.
- (noun) : a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom
- (adjective satellite) : covered with hairs especially fine soft ones
- (noun) : any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal
- (noun) : hairlike structure especially on the surface of a cell or microorganism
More words from English related to Paayels - پائلس
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Paayels - پائلس meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Paayels - پائلس in English?
Meanings of the word Paayels - پائلس in English are pileus, pilous, pilus, paigles, pilis, pilulas and pylas. To understand how would you translate the word Paayels - پائلس in English, you can take help from words closely related to Paayels - پائلس or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Paayels - پائلس synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Paayels - پائلس. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Paayels - پائلس in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Paayels - پائلس in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Paayels - پائلس with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by paayels?
Meanings of paayels are pileus, pilous, pilus, paigles, pilis, pilulas and pylas
Whats the definition of paayels?
Definition of the paayels are
- a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom
- covered with hairs especially fine soft ones
- any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal
- hairlike structure especially on the surface of a cell or microorganism
What is the synonym of paayels?
Synonym of word paayels are پائلس