Paula Poundstone Quotes and its meanings
Paula Poundstone quotes about Death
Paula Poundstone quotes about Funny
Paula Poundstone quotes about Humor
Paula Poundstone quotes about Mom
Paula Poundstone quotes about Thankful
I don't need a holiday or a feast to feel grateful for my children, the sun, the moon, the roof over my head, music, and laughter, but I like to take this time to take the path of thanks less traveled.
Paula Poundstone Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Paula Poundstone quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Paula Poundstone write about?
Paula Poundstone has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about death, funny, humor, mom & thankful. People always share Death quotes, Funny quotes, humor, mom & thankful from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Paula Poundstone?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Paula Poundstone.
- The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it's just sort of a tired feeling.
- I don't have a bank account because I don't know my mother's maiden name.
- I'm thankful for the three ounce Ziploc bag, so that I have somewhere to put my savings.
- I have a very silly sense of humor. I've never laughed harder in my entire life than seeing someone with toilet paper stuck on the bottom of their shoe.
- I used to watch 'The Waltons' and sob because my family was nothing like that. We had a cruel sense of humor in my family.
- My Mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. I said, 'Mom, they weren't trying to teach you how to swim.'
- I don't need a holiday or a feast to feel grateful for my children, the sun, the moon, the roof over my head, music, and laughter, but I like to take this time to take the path of thanks less traveled.
- I'm thankful that my memory is good because my vision is going.