23 meanings in Urdu
23 meanings in Urdu is ۲۳ 23 in Urdu. More meanings of 23, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word 23.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-two and one
- (adjective satellite) : being three more than twenty
I'm not only a lawyer, I have a post doctorate degree in federal tax law from William and Mary. I work in serious scholarship and work in the United States federal tax court. My husband and I raised five kids. We've raised 23 foster children. We've applied ourselves to education reform. We started a charter school for at-risk kids.
More words from Urdu related to 23
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word 23 meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of 23 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 23 in Urdu is ۲۳ - 23. To understand how would you translate the word 23 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 23 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 23 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 23. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 23 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 23 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 23 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 23?
Meaning of 23 is ۲۳ - 23
Whats the definition of 23?
Definition of the 23 are
- the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-two and one
- being three more than twenty
What is the synonym of 23?
Synonym of word 23 are 23rd
What are the quotes with word 23?
Here are the quotes with the word 23 in them
- I worked hard in gymnastics since the time I was six years old until I retired at 23 years of age. — Nadia Comaneci
- It is amazing that something I did 23 years ago still has an audience that people respond to and I am touched and surprised that people are still very positive about. — Gil Gerard
- I married two weeks after my 18th birthday, far too young, and by the time I was 23 I was a single mother of three small children, Sean, Daniel and Victoria, living in a prefab house. — Sue Townsend
- I'm not only a lawyer, I have a post doctorate degree in federal tax law from William and Mary. I work in serious scholarship and work in the United States federal tax court. My husband and I raised five kids. We've raised 23 foster children. We've applied ourselves to education reform. We started a charter school for at-risk kids. — Michele Bachmann