6th meanings in urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word 6th.
- (adjective satellite) : coming next after the fifth and just before the seventh in position
I was the youngest of my entire family so you are tap-dancing to try to get the attention of your older cousins. I really hit my social stride in 6th grade, but before that I was a pretty big dork. You learn how to be amusing and how to work for it.
What are the meanings of 6th in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 6th in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word 6th in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 6th or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 6th synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 6th. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 6th in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 6th in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 6th with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 6th?
Whats the definition of 6th?
Definition of the 6th are
- coming next after the fifth and just before the seventh in position
What are the quotes with word 6th?
Here are the quotes with the word 6th in them
- There were a few 6th form girls that I got with when I was I the 6th form, they were really nice, so that was cool. — Charlie Simpson
- I was the youngest of my entire family so you are tap-dancing to try to get the attention of your older cousins. I really hit my social stride in 6th grade, but before that I was a pretty big dork. You learn how to be amusing and how to work for it. — Sloane Crosley
- The 6th of August in the morning we saw an opening in the land and we ran into it, and anchored in 7 and a half fathom water, 2 miles from the shore, clean sand. — William Dampier