70 meanings in urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word 70.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the product of ten and seven
- (adjective satellite) : being ten more than sixty
Suggestions related to the word 70 meanings in urdu
What are the meanings of 70 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 70 in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word 70 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 70 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 70 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 70. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 70 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 70 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 70 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 70?
Whats the definition of 70?
Definition of the 70 are
- the cardinal number that is the product of ten and seven
- being ten more than sixty
What are the quotes with word 70?
Here are the quotes with the word 70 in them
- Sure I played, did you think I was born at the age of 70 sitting in a dugout trying to manage guys like you? — Casey Stengel
- I don't know why people are so obsessed with age anyway. I mean, 90 is the new 70 70 is the new 50 and 50 is the new 40 so the whole act-your-age thing? Only up to a point. — Joan Collins
- According to the Small Business Administration, more than 70 percent of all family businesses do not survive through the second generation, and 8 percent do not make it to a third. — Kit Bond
- You always think that 70 is the end of the road: 'Somebody died when they were 73 good life'. You're closer to death, and you better make sure you don't waste too much of your time doing things you don't want to do. No point in saying things you don't believe in. — Ian Mckellen