95 meanings in urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word 95.
- (adjective satellite) : being five more than ninety
Suggestions related to the word 95 meanings in urdu
What are the meanings of 95 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 95 in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word 95 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 95 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 95 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 95. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 95 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 95 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 95 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 95?
Whats the definition of 95?
Definition of the 95 are
- being five more than ninety
What are the quotes with word 95?
Here are the quotes with the word 95 in them
- If you have only 95 minutes of material, make an only 95-minute movie. Amazing how often that's forgotten. — Stephen Hunter
- To have some idea what it's like, stand in the outside lane of a motorway, get your mate to drive his car at you at 95 mph and wait until he's 12 yards away, before you decide which way to jump. — Geoffrey Boycott
- As Daddy said, life is 95 percent anticipation. — Gloria Swanson
- Whether it's viewers of the show or readers of my columns and books, I'm consistently impressed with their wit, humor and insight. That goes for about 95 percent of the audience. The other five percent are why the 'Delete' option and restraining orders were invented. — Richard Roeper