Admired meanings in Urdu
Admired meanings in Urdu is شخصیات Admired in Urdu. More meanings of admired, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Admired.
- (adjective satellite) : regarded with admiration
I first learned that there were black people living in some place called other than the United States in the western hemisphere when I was a very little boy, and my father told me that when he was a boy about my age, he wanted to be an Episcopal priest, because he so admired his priest, a black man from someplace called Haiti.
More words from Urdu related to Admired
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Admired meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Admired in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Admired in Urdu is شخصیات - Sideste. To understand how would you translate the word Admired in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Admired or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Admired synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Admired. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Admired in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Admired in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Admired with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by admired?
Meaning of admired is شخصیات - Sideste
Whats the definition of admired?
Definition of the admired are
- regarded with admiration
What is the synonym of admired?
Synonym of word admired are individualities, personates, personalities, personises, personages
What are the quotes with word admired?
Here are the quotes with the word admired in them
- The answer to old age is to keep one's mind busy and to go on with one's life as if it were interminable. I always admired Chekhov for building a new house when he was dying of tuberculosis. — Leon Edel
- I first learned that there were black people living in some place called other than the United States in the western hemisphere when I was a very little boy, and my father told me that when he was a boy about my age, he wanted to be an Episcopal priest, because he so admired his priest, a black man from someplace called Haiti. — Henry Louis Gates
- In a spiritually sensitive culture, then, it might well be that age is something to be admired or envied. — Rowan D.Williams
- I have always admired and had enormous respect for Elizabeth Taylor. She was not only an incredible actress but an amazing woman as well. — Lindsay Lohan