Admitting meanings in Urdu
More words from Urdu related to Admitting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Admitting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Admitting
What are the meanings of Admitting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Admitting in Urdu is پزیر - paziir. To understand how would you translate the word Admitting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Admitting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Admitting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Admitting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Admitting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Admitting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Admitting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by admitting?
Meaning of admitting is پزیر - paziir
Whats the definition of admitting?
Definition of the admitting are
What is the synonym of admitting?
Synonym of word admitting are taking, receiving, accepting, serverable
What are the idioms related to admitting?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word admitting.
- I do not hunt for the suffrages of the inconstant multitude
What are the quotes with word admitting?
Here are the quotes with the word admitting in them
- For an adult, eating alone at McDonald's is admitting a kind of defeat. — Jonathan Carroll
- The cat could very well be man's best friend but would never stoop to admitting it. — Doug Larson
- Advertising is a racket, like the movies and the brokerage business. You cannot be honest without admitting that its constructive contribution to humanity is exactly minus zero. — F.Scott Fitzgerald
- Each of us has an inner dream that we can unfold if we will just have the courage to admit what it is. And the faith to trust our own admission. The admitting is often very difficult. — Julia Cameron