Alignment meanings in Urdu
Alignment meanings in Urdu is سیدھ Alignment in Urdu. More meanings of alignment, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Alignment.
- (noun) : the act of adjusting or aligning the parts of a device in relation to each other
- (noun) : the spatial property possessed by an arrangement or position of things in a straight line or in parallel lines
- (noun) : (astronomy) apparent meeting or passing of two or more celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac
To attain inner peace you must actually give your life, not just your possessions. When you at last give your life - bringing into alignment your beliefs and the way you live then, and only then, can you begin to find inner peace.
More words from Urdu related to Alignment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Alignment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Alignment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Alignment in Urdu is سیدھ - siidh. To understand how would you translate the word Alignment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Alignment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Alignment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Alignment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Alignment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Alignment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Alignment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by alignment?
Meaning of alignment is سیدھ - siidh
Whats the definition of alignment?
Definition of the alignment are
- the act of adjusting or aligning the parts of a device in relation to each other
- the spatial property possessed by an arrangement or position of things in a straight line or in parallel lines
- (astronomy) apparent meeting or passing of two or more celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac
What is the synonym of alignment?
Synonym of word alignment are aim, alignments
What are the quotes with word alignment?
Here are the quotes with the word alignment in them
- True freedom is where an individual's thoughts and actions are in alignment with that which is true, correct, and of honor - no matter the personal price. — Bryant H.McGill
- Authenticity is the alignment of head, mouth, heart, and feet - thinking, saying, feeling, and doing the same thing - consistently. This builds trust, and followers love leaders they can trust. — Lance Secretan
- To attain inner peace you must actually give your life, not just your possessions. When you at last give your life - bringing into alignment your beliefs and the way you live then, and only then, can you begin to find inner peace. — Peace Pilgrim
- When we feel passion for something, it is because we are remembering what it was that we came here to do. The more passion we feel, the more in alignment with Source we are, allowing this energy to pour through us with no hesitation. This is the way it was meant to be. — Karen Bishop