Aim meanings in Urdu
Aim meanings in Urdu are مائل, شست, نشانہ, سیدھ, ڈکی, تاک, مدعا, ہدف, نشانہ لگانا, قصد کرنا, غرض, مقصد, قصد, ارادہ, نیت, مطلب Aim in Urdu. More meanings of aim, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Aim.
- (verb) : point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give.
More words related to the meanings of Aim
More words from Urdu related to Aim
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aim meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کممُولفائدہپدینہغور کرناسفیدیانجام تک پہنچناالجھاؤحستعمیراتیمدعاقتیلچاہتجوکھوںعلم فقہکار توسارشادضرورت مند ہونامحتاج ہوناراغبتلا ہوانشانیمنتہیٰعاشقنصب العینفرمائشفکرنچھاور کرنادماغ والااتفاقجوکھوںوصیتنتیجہمتعلقہتوڑناپودینہوائنمحضپارگھور کر دیکھنالگی لپٹیتعمیرمحرکطرز فکراشتیاقہاتھ پاؤں مارناباہر سے لاناگولیسمتحاجتقصور ...
Idiom with the word Aim in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Aim
What are the meanings of Aim in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Aim in Urdu are نیت - niyat, مقصد - maqsad, مائل - maa el, ارادہ - eraadah, تاک - taak, ہدف - hadaf, مطلب - matlab, قصد - qasd, نشانہ - nishaanah, قصد کرنا - qasd karna, مدعا - muddaa, سیدھ - siidh, غرض - gharaz and ڈکی - Daki. To understand how would you translate the word Aim in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Aim or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aim synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aim. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aim in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aim in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aim with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aim?
Meanings of aim are نیت - niyat, مقصد - maqsad, مائل - maa el, ارادہ - eraadah, تاک - taak, ہدف - hadaf, مطلب - matlab, قصد - qasd, نشانہ - nishaanah, قصد کرنا - qasd karna, مدعا - muddaa, سیدھ - siidh, غرض - gharaz and ڈکی - Daki
Whats the definition of aim?
Definition of the aim are
- point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
What is the synonym of aim?
Synonym of word aim are jurisprudence, ejective, impugned, intentness, vines, blank, import, intention, victim, conscience
What are the idioms with the word aim?
Here are the idioms with the word aim in them.
- Peace is always the final aim of war
What are the idioms related to aim?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aim.
- To hit the needle
- Look for squalls but don't make them
- A lump of selfishness
- Elfish selfish
- He will never get to heaven who desires to go thither alone
What are the quotes with word aim?
Here are the quotes with the word aim in them
- Adulthood is the ever-shrinking period between childhood and old age. It is the apparent aim of modern industrial societies to reduce this period to a minimum. — Thomas Szasz
- You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give. — E.O.Wilson
- Always the aim for me is making people feel like they are not alone. That's just the greatest feeling. — Zooey Deschanel
- I'd love to do something with Kelly Clarkson because she's been a monumental influence on me. I love how she handles her celebrity. She's not in the tabloids a lot but everyone knows and respects her because she's got an amazing voice. That's something I aim towards. — Jordin Sparks