Anonymity meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Anonymity.
- (noun) : the state of being anonymous
I remember Michael saying, 'Rich and famous? It's much better to be just rich'. I didn't quite get it to begin with. But he's right. You lose anonymity. I say to my family that you've no idea until you lose it how precious anonymity is.
The new freedom of expression brought by the Internet goes far beyond politics. People relate to each other in new ways, posing questions about how we should respond to people when all that we know about them is what we have learned through a medium that permits all kinds of anonymity and deception.
Idioms related to the meaning of Anonymity
What are the meanings of Anonymity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Anonymity in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Anonymity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Anonymity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Anonymity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Anonymity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Anonymity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Anonymity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Anonymity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by anonymity?
گمنام باشی, بے نامی
Whats the definition of anonymity?
Definition of the anonymity are
- the state of being anonymous
What are the idioms related to anonymity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word anonymity.
- A good fame is better than a good face
- A good name is sooner lost than won
- Glory follows virtue like its shadow
- Good fame is the rightful property of the dead
- If i can preserve my good name i shall rich enough
What are the quotes with word anonymity?
Here are the quotes with the word anonymity in them
- We live in an age where anonymity is growing in magnitude like a bomb going off. — Jock Sturges
- I remember Michael saying, 'Rich and famous? It's much better to be just rich'. I didn't quite get it to begin with. But he's right. You lose anonymity. I say to my family that you've no idea until you lose it how precious anonymity is. — Julie Walters
- The new freedom of expression brought by the Internet goes far beyond politics. People relate to each other in new ways, posing questions about how we should respond to people when all that we know about them is what we have learned through a medium that permits all kinds of anonymity and deception. — Peter Singer
- The freedom to connect to the world anywhere at anytime brings with it the threat of unscrupulous predators and criminals who mask their activities with the anonymity the Internet provides to its users. — Mike Fitzpatrick