Astonished meanings in Urdu
Astonished meanings in Urdu is مبہوت Astonished in Urdu. More meanings of astonished, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Astonished.
- (adjective satellite) : filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock
Those who remember Washington's cold war culture in the 1980s will recall the shocked reactions to Reagan's intervention. People interested in foreign policy were astonished when in 1985 he met alone at Geneva - alone, not a single strategic thinker at his elbow! - with the Soviet Communist master Gorbachev.
More words from Urdu related to Astonished
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Astonished meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Astonished in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Astonished in Urdu is مبہوت - mabhuut. To understand how would you translate the word Astonished in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Astonished or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Astonished synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Astonished. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Astonished in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Astonished in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Astonished with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by astonished?
Meaning of astonished is مبہوت - mabhuut
Whats the definition of astonished?
Definition of the astonished are
- filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock
What is the synonym of astonished?
Synonym of word astonished are confounded, fugacity, elusiveness, opiferous, dazed, impugnation, fissiparity, placentiferous, totty, missuggestion
What are the quotes with word astonished?
Here are the quotes with the word astonished in them
- Those who remember Washington's cold war culture in the 1980s will recall the shocked reactions to Reagan's intervention. People interested in foreign policy were astonished when in 1985 he met alone at Geneva - alone, not a single strategic thinker at his elbow! - with the Soviet Communist master Gorbachev. — Russell Baker
- We were astonished by the beauty and refinement of the art displayed by the objects surpassing all we could have imagined - the impression was overwhelming. — Howard Carter
- I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion - I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more - I could be martyred for my religion - Love is my religion - I could die for that. — John Keats
- I often imagine that the longer he studies English literature the more the Japanese student must be astonished at the extraordinary predominance given to the passion of love both in fiction and in poetry. — Lafcadio Hearn