Dazed meanings in Urdu
Dazed meanings in Urdu is مبہوت Dazed in Urdu. More meanings of dazed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Dazed.
- (adjective satellite) : stunned or confused and slow to react (as from blows or drunkenness or exhaustion)
- (adjective satellite) : in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock
What Whitney Houston has accomplished will never be accomplished. She's the most famous person on the planet as far as vocaling and her songs. So I'm very happy that I can sit here and say I had a chance to know her. And I'm still dazed that she's gone. But she lives because her music is so powerful.
More words from Urdu related to Dazed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dazed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Dazed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dazed in Urdu is مبہوت - mabhuut. To understand how would you translate the word Dazed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dazed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dazed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dazed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dazed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dazed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dazed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dazed?
Meaning of dazed is مبہوت - mabhuut
Whats the definition of dazed?
Definition of the dazed are
- stunned or confused and slow to react (as from blows or drunkenness or exhaustion)
- in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock
What is the synonym of dazed?
Synonym of word dazed are astonished, fugacity, elusiveness, opiferous, confounded, impugnation, fissiparity, placentiferous, totty, missuggestion
What are the quotes with word dazed?
Here is the quote with the word dazed in them
- What Whitney Houston has accomplished will never be accomplished. She's the most famous person on the planet as far as vocaling and her songs. So I'm very happy that I can sit here and say I had a chance to know her. And I'm still dazed that she's gone. But she lives because her music is so powerful. — Narada Michael Walden