Aunt meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Aunt.
- (noun) : the sister of your father or mother; the wife of your uncle
Everyone gets surprised because neither one of my parents play golf. Like I said in my speech, my aunt and uncle really love golf, and we visited them, and she gave me two clubs. Like people think when they don't know who my dad is, they think he's my coach.
More words from Urdu related to Aunt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aunt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Aunt
What are the meanings of Aunt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Aunt in Urdu are تائی - Tai, ممانی - mumaani and خالہ - khaalah. To understand how would you translate the word Aunt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Aunt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aunt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aunt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aunt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aunt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aunt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aunt?
Meanings of aunt are تائی - Tai, ممانی - mumaani and خالہ - khaalah
Whats the definition of aunt?
Definition of the aunt are
- the sister of your father or mother; the wife of your uncle
What is the synonym of aunt?
Synonym of word aunt are tai, maternal aunt, mother’s sister, great aunt
What are the idioms related to aunt?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aunt.
- I gave thy bounty to thy countenance
- There is no royal road to learning
What are the quotes with word aunt?
Here are the quotes with the word aunt in them
- Everyone gets surprised because neither one of my parents play golf. Like I said in my speech, my aunt and uncle really love golf, and we visited them, and she gave me two clubs. Like people think when they don't know who my dad is, they think he's my coach. — Lydia Ko
- My grandfather gave me inspiration to cook, and love food and flavors. My Aunt Raffie, gave me creativity and the inspiration to create new things. My mother inspires me to find simplicity in food. — Giada De Laurentiis
- They did that little thing on South Park, and they mentioned my name and had a character of me judging a Halloween contest. It was really funny.That made me the coolest aunt on earth. — Tina Yothers
- When I meet people who say - which they do all of the time - 'I must just tell you, my great aunt had cancer of the elbow and the doctors gave her 10 seconds to live, but last I heard she was climbing Mount Everest,' and so forth, I switch off quite early. — Christopher Hitchens