Beforehand meanings in Urdu
Beforehand meanings in Urdu is قبل از وقت Beforehand in Urdu. More meanings of beforehand, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Beforehand.
- (adverb) : ahead of time; in anticipation
- (adjective satellite) : being ahead of time or need
The best method for preventing destructive cult involvement is preventative education. If students and the public at large are more aware of destructive groups beforehand they may better understand and resist their recruitment efforts.
Bottom up thinkers try to start from experience and move from experience to understanding. They don't start with certain general principles they think beforehand are likely to be true they just hope to find out what reality is like.
More words from Urdu related to Beforehand
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Beforehand meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Beforehand in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Beforehand
What are the meanings of Beforehand in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Beforehand in Urdu is قبل از وقت - qabl az waqt. To understand how would you translate the word Beforehand in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Beforehand or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Beforehand synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Beforehand. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Beforehand in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Beforehand in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Beforehand with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by beforehand?
Meaning of beforehand is قبل از وقت - qabl az waqt
Whats the definition of beforehand?
Definition of the beforehand are
- ahead of time; in anticipation
- being ahead of time or need
What is the synonym of beforehand?
Synonym of word beforehand are preemptive, agoge, prewarm, abortive, preponderating, prerelease, prelatically, preponderant, agoges, preantenultimate
What are the idioms with the word beforehand?
Here are the idioms with the word beforehand in them.
- Pay beforehand and your work will be behindhand
What are the idioms related to beforehand?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word beforehand.
- An empty purse fills the face with wrinkles
What are the quotes with word beforehand?
Here are the quotes with the word beforehand in them
- The best method for preventing destructive cult involvement is preventative education. If students and the public at large are more aware of destructive groups beforehand they may better understand and resist their recruitment efforts. — Rick Ross
- Bottom up thinkers try to start from experience and move from experience to understanding. They don't start with certain general principles they think beforehand are likely to be true they just hope to find out what reality is like. — John Polkinghorne
- It is only by risking our persons from one hour to another that we live at all. And often enough our faith beforehand in an uncertified result is the only thing that makes the result come true. — William James
- Freedom granted only when it is known beforehand that its effects will be beneficial is not freedom. — Friedrich August von Hayek