Beneficent meanings in Urdu
Beneficent meanings in Urdu is فیاض Beneficent in Urdu. More meanings of beneficent, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
You hear a lot about God these days: God, the beneficent God, the all-great God, the Almighty God, the most powerful God, the giver of life God, the creator of death. I mean, we're hearing about God all the time, so we better learn how to deal with it. But if we know anything about God, God is arbitrary.
More words from Urdu related to Beneficent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Beneficent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Beneficent
What are the meanings of Beneficent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Beneficent in Urdu is فیاض - faiyaaz. To understand how would you translate the word Beneficent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Beneficent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Beneficent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Beneficent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Beneficent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Beneficent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Beneficent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by beneficent?
Meaning of beneficent is فیاض - faiyaaz
Whats the definition of beneficent?
Definition of the beneficent are
What is the synonym of beneficent?
Synonym of word beneficent are free handed, profuse, menseful, generous, munificent, liberal
What are the idioms related to beneficent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word beneficent.
- Men are very generous with what costs nothing
- Poor and liberal rich and covetous
- The covetous spends more than the liberal
- The generous man pays for nothing so much as what is give him
What are the quotes with word beneficent?
Here are the quotes with the word beneficent in them
- Our young people have come to look upon war as a kind of beneficent deity, which not only adds to the national honor but uplifts a nation and develops patriotism and courage. — Rebecca Harding Davis
- You hear a lot about God these days: God, the beneficent God, the all-great God, the Almighty God, the most powerful God, the giver of life God, the creator of death. I mean, we're hearing about God all the time, so we better learn how to deal with it. But if we know anything about God, God is arbitrary. — Bob Dylan
- I cannot persuade myself that a beneficent and omnipotent God would have designedly created parasitic wasps with the express intention of their feeding within the living bodies of Caterpillars. — Charles Darwin
- The simplest and most basic meaning of the symbol of the Goddess is the acknowledgment of the legitimacy of female power as a beneficent and independent power. — Carol P. Christ