Generous meanings in Urdu
Generous meanings in Urdu are امیرزادہ, شریف, سخی, فیاض, عالی ہمت, حاتم, بزرگ, فراخ دل, ہمت والا, دل والا, بے لوث, کریم, نیک, قابل تکریم, معزز, بلند حوصلہ, عالی نسب, عالی منش Generous in Urdu. More meanings of generous, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Generous.
- (adjective) : willing to give and share unstintingly
- (adjective) : not petty in character and mind
- (adjective satellite) : more than is usual or necessary
Americans are the most generous country on the planet. I've worked in Europe, I've worked in Australia. There is no where else where you get absolutely no attitude for being a foreigner. If you do your job well, they embrace you.
I know people think we drive around in these nice cars and we do whatever we want and our parents will pay our credit cards, but that's not the case. Sure, my parents were generous I got a nice car at 16, but at 18 I was cut off. I've worked really hard. I opened the store myself.
More words related to the meanings of Generous
More words from Urdu related to Generous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Generous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Generous in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Generous
What are the meanings of Generous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Generous in Urdu are بزرگ - buzurg, معزز - moazziz, نیک - neyk, فیاض - faiyaaz, دل والا - dil waala, شریف - shariif, بے لوث - bey laus, عالی ہمت - aali himmat, ہمت والا - himmat waala, کریم - kariim and سخی - sakhi. To understand how would you translate the word Generous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Generous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Generous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Generous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Generous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Generous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Generous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by generous?
Meanings of generous are بزرگ - buzurg, معزز - moazziz, نیک - neyk, فیاض - faiyaaz, دل والا - dil waala, شریف - shariif, بے لوث - bey laus, عالی ہمت - aali himmat, ہمت والا - himmat waala, کریم - kariim and سخی - sakhi
Whats the definition of generous?
Definition of the generous are
- willing to give and share unstintingly
- not petty in character and mind
- more than is usual or necessary
What is the synonym of generous?
Synonym of word generous are senoir, magnate, elding, noblest, profuse, primogenitor, honoured, eldin, uncorrupted, munificent
What are the idioms with the word generous?
Here are the idioms with the word generous in them.
- It is easy to be generous with other people's property
- Men are very generous with what costs nothing
- The generous man pays for nothing so much as what is give him
What are the idioms related to generous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word generous.
- It is good to begin well but better to end well
- The first and most respectable of all the arts is agriculture
- To do some meagre act of benevolence
- To an upright man a good reputation is the the greatest in heritence
- If the old dog barks he gives counsel
What are the quotes with word generous?
Here are the quotes with the word generous in them
- I am married to the most amazing, generous and beautiful human being and it has been hard on him because from the outside if you look at it it's just all about me. — Emily Watson
- Americans are the most generous country on the planet. I've worked in Europe, I've worked in Australia. There is no where else where you get absolutely no attitude for being a foreigner. If you do your job well, they embrace you. — Hugh Jackman
- I know people think we drive around in these nice cars and we do whatever we want and our parents will pay our credit cards, but that's not the case. Sure, my parents were generous I got a nice car at 16, but at 18 I was cut off. I've worked really hard. I opened the store myself. — Kim Kardashian
- Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever. — Margaret Cho