Bones meanings in Urdu
Bones meanings in Urdu is ہڈیوں Bones in Urdu. More meanings of bones, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Bones.
- (noun) : (used in the plural) a percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance
More words from Urdu related to Bones
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bones meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Bones in it
What are the meanings of Bones in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bones in Urdu is ہڈیوں - Huddiyon. To understand how would you translate the word Bones in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bones or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bones synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bones. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bones in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bones in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bones with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bones?
Meaning of bones is ہڈیوں - Huddiyon
Whats the definition of bones?
Definition of the bones are
- (used in the plural) a percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance
What is the synonym of bones?
Synonym of word bones are cordons, cordwains, cordials, unbones
What are the idioms with the word bones?
Here are the idioms with the word bones in them.
- Can the dry bones live
- When the belly is full the bones would have rest
What are the quotes with word bones?
Here are the quotes with the word bones in them
- I'm not sure I make old bones in parliament. It's an amazing experience to have had but I can't see myself being Mother of the House. — Louise Mensch
- I love prints of skulls and bones and have some taxidermy - a crow and a rabbit - to remind me of home. I like art and have a big portrait of Bjork. — Ellie Goulding
- In LA, where I live, it's all about perfectionism. Beauty is now defined by your bones sticking out of your decolletage. For that to be the standard is really perilous for women. — Alanis Morissette
- Beauty is now defined by your bones sticking out of your decolletage. For that to be the standard is really perilous for women. — Alanis Morissette