Built up meanings in Urdu
Built up meanings in Urdu is تعمیر Built up in Urdu. More meanings of built up, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Built up Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Built up.
- (adjective satellite) : peopled with settlers
I do a little fact checking now and then. Other than that its impact is simply that email has revolutionized communication for me, and my website has built up a community of readers, which is a lot of fun.
More words from Urdu related to Built up
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Built up meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Built up
What are the meanings of Built up in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Built up in Urdu is تعمیر - tamiir. To understand how would you translate the word Built up in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Built up or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Built up synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Built up. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Built up in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Built up in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Built up with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by built up?
Meaning of built up is تعمیر - tamiir
Whats the definition of built up?
Definition of the built up are
- peopled with settlers
What is the synonym of built up?
Synonym of word built up are constitutive, edification, builded, building, construction
What are the idioms related to built up?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word built up.
- A house pulled down is half rebuilt
- Building and marrying of children are great wasters
- It is easier to build two chimneys than to maintain one
- Many can make bricks but cannot build
What are the quotes with word built up?
Here are the quotes with the word built up in them
- I do a little fact checking now and then. Other than that its impact is simply that email has revolutionized communication for me, and my website has built up a community of readers, which is a lot of fun. — Lee Child
- I was built up from my dad more than anyone else. — John Wooden
- I am beginning to suspect all elaborate and special systems of education. They seem to me to be built up on the supposition that every child is a kind of idiot who must be taught to think. — Anne Sullivan
- We want you to sit down and leave your egos at home and let's get an understanding as to where all this is foolishness coming from. There are others who are putting things out there or throwing a stick and hiding their hand and keeping things built up in the media. — Afrika Bambaataa