Bye meanings in Urdu
Bye meanings in Urdu is الوداع Bye in Urdu. More meanings of bye, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Bye.
- (noun) : a farewell remark
- (noun) : an automatic advance to the next round in a tournament without playing an opponent
The hardest thing is at the end you have to say bye to all these people who you have worked with for so many months. It was really sad not to see them anymore. But you have the parties that you go to and you get to see them, like the premieres and the screenings.
More words from Urdu related to Bye
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bye meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Bye
What are the meanings of Bye in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bye in Urdu is الوداع - alwidaa. To understand how would you translate the word Bye in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bye or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bye synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bye. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bye in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bye in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bye with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bye?
Meaning of bye is الوداع - alwidaa
Whats the definition of bye?
Definition of the bye are
- a farewell remark
- an automatic advance to the next round in a tournament without playing an opponent
What is the synonym of bye?
Synonym of word bye are vale, fare well, inbye, by the bye, farewell, bye law, byes
What are the idioms related to bye?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word bye.
- A warm send off
- Such a welcomeuch a farewell
- Such a welcome such a farewell
- A warm send off
What are the quotes with word bye?
Here are the quotes with the word bye in them
- We didn't have movies in this little mining town. When I was 12 my mom took me to New York and I saw Bye Bye Birdie, with people singing and dancing, and that was it. — Margot Kidder
- The hardest thing is at the end you have to say bye to all these people who you have worked with for so many months. It was really sad not to see them anymore. But you have the parties that you go to and you get to see them, like the premieres and the screenings. — Dakota Fanning
- I wasn't originally taking drama, but the drama teacher asked me to audition for Bye, Bye Birdie. I did and got the lead role. Initially I was kind of scared, but once I did it I got bitten by the bug and loved it. — Kevin Richardson
How to use bye in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use bye in a sentence.
- Bye — بائے