Cannon meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Cannon.
- (noun) : lower part of the leg extending from the hock to the fetlock in hoofed mammals
- (noun) : a large artillery gun that is usually on wheels
- (noun) : heavy automatic gun fired from an airplane
- (noun) : (Middle Ages) a cylindrical piece of armor plate to protect the arm
- (noun) : heavy gun fired from a tank
- (noun) : a shot in billiards in which the cue ball contacts one object ball and then the other
- (verb) : fire a cannon
- (verb) : make a cannon
The Arabs could have peace tomorrow if sufficient numbers of Palestinians were not content to be used as cannon fodder in fruitless assaults on Israel, even as the surrounding Arab powers distract the Arab masses with the red herring of Israel while retarding their countries with their repression and corruption.
More words related to the meanings of Cannon
More words from Urdu related to Cannon
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cannon meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تابعاشتہارریاستبربط بجاناضابطہفتویٰفرضقرینہفرماں بردارفرمان شاہیکلیہریتساختمناہیتحدیدی تقاضانظامتابع دارڈگریطور طریقےڈھنگدستورفرمانرسمنظمقانوننیک بختفر مانراج کرناسرکاری حکمکاٹھیامر و نہیحکومتعوددینی فتویٰراج آ گیاتوپکلیسائی قانون کے برعکسآلاتفرض شناسیحُکمنامہسلطنترٹ لگانابناوٹآ گیا پتراصولترتیبمطیعحُکم حاکمضابطہ حیاتدھرم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Cannon
What are the meanings of Cannon in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cannon in Urdu are قانون - qaanuun, آئین - aa in and توپ - top. To understand how would you translate the word Cannon in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cannon or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cannon synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cannon. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cannon in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cannon in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cannon with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cannon?
Meanings of cannon are قانون - qaanuun, آئین - aa in and توپ - top
Whats the definition of cannon?
Definition of the cannon are
- lower part of the leg extending from the hock to the fetlock in hoofed mammals
- a large artillery gun that is usually on wheels
- heavy automatic gun fired from an airplane
- (Middle Ages) a cylindrical piece of armor plate to protect the arm
- heavy gun fired from a tank
- a shot in billiards in which the cue ball contacts one object ball and then the other
- fire a cannon
- make a cannon
What is the synonym of cannon?
Synonym of word cannon are canon, statutes, statute, law, obligations, cannonading, edict, cannonry, dutiful, constitution
What are the idioms related to cannon?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cannon.
- Mutual help is the law of nature
- A good lawyer makes a bad neighbour
- Be never so high the law is above you
- By the rule of thumb
- Rule of thumb
What are the quotes with word cannon?
Here are the quotes with the word cannon in them
- Part of the reason I sort of shot out like a cannon out of Michigan and left home at such an early age is because I had to feel independent. — Madonna Ciccone
- Small debts are like small shot they are rattling on every side, and can scarcely be escaped without a wound: great debts are like cannon of loud noise, but little danger. — Samuel Johnson
- If they want peace, nations should avoid the pin-pricks that precede cannon shots. — Napoleon Bonaparte
- The Arabs could have peace tomorrow if sufficient numbers of Palestinians were not content to be used as cannon fodder in fruitless assaults on Israel, even as the surrounding Arab powers distract the Arab masses with the red herring of Israel while retarding their countries with their repression and corruption. — Conrad Black