Chafe meanings in Urdu
Chafe meanings in Urdu is چاپلوسی Chafe in Urdu. More meanings of chafe, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Chafe.
- (verb) : become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- (verb) : cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- (noun) : anger produced by some annoying irritation
- (noun) : soreness and warmth caused by friction
- (verb) : tear or wear off the skin or make sore by abrading
- (verb) : feel extreme irritation or anger
- (verb) : warm by rubbing, as with the hands
More words from Urdu related to Chafe
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chafe meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Chafe
What are the meanings of Chafe in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chafe in Urdu is چاپلوسی - chaap luusi. To understand how would you translate the word Chafe in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chafe or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chafe synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chafe. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chafe in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chafe in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chafe with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chafe?
Meaning of chafe is چاپلوسی - chaap luusi
Whats the definition of chafe?
Definition of the chafe are
- become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- anger produced by some annoying irritation
- soreness and warmth caused by friction
- tear or wear off the skin or make sore by abrading
- feel extreme irritation or anger
- warm by rubbing, as with the hands
What is the synonym of chafe?
Synonym of word chafe are servileness, wheedling, flatterers, blarney, sycophancy, flatlings, flatting, flattery, flatwork, flatteries
What are the idioms related to chafe?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chafe.
- Lay it on thick
- Lick one boots
- Lick ones boots
- Make fair weather
- Pull one leg