Chorus meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Chorus.
- (noun) : any utterance produced simultaneously by a group
- (noun) : a group of people assembled to sing together
- (noun) : a company of actors who comment (by speaking or singing in unison) on the action in a classical Greek play
- (noun) : a body of dancers or singers who perform together
- (noun) : the part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
- (verb) : utter in unison
- (verb) : sing in a choir
More words from Urdu related to Chorus
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chorus meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Chorus in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chorus in Urdu are سنگت - sangat, کورس - Course and ہم نوائ - ham nawaa i. To understand how would you translate the word Chorus in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chorus or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chorus synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chorus. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chorus in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chorus in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chorus with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chorus?
Meanings of chorus are سنگت - sangat, کورس - Course and ہم نوائ - ham nawaa i
Whats the definition of chorus?
Definition of the chorus are
- any utterance produced simultaneously by a group
- a group of people assembled to sing together
- a company of actors who comment (by speaking or singing in unison) on the action in a classical Greek play
- a body of dancers or singers who perform together
- the part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
- utter in unison
- sing in a choir
What is the synonym of chorus?
Synonym of word chorus are intercourse, bourse, milk, symphony
What are the idioms related to chorus?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chorus.
- At a tangent
What are the quotes with word chorus?
Here are the quotes with the word chorus in them
- That's always a cool thing to be the voice of what the eyes are seeing. It gives you the role of the Greek chorus and that's always fun to do. — Jorge Garcia
- Movies, as evidenced by a chorus of protesting and celebrating Americans, influence broader trends. — Anna Deavere Smith