Intercourse meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Intercourse.
- (noun) : communication between individuals
- (noun) : sexual activity between individuals, especially the insertion of a man's penis into a woman's vagina until orgasm and ejaculation occur
The intercourse between the Mediterranean and the North or between the Atlantic and Central Europe was never purely economic or political it also meant the exchange of knowledge and ideas and the influence of social institutions and artistic and literary forms.
More words related to the meanings of Intercourse
More words from Urdu related to Intercourse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Intercourse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Intercourse
What are the meanings of Intercourse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Intercourse in Urdu are اختلاط - ikhtilaat, مباشرت - mubaashirat, سنگت - sangat, معاملہ - moamalah, ربط ضبط - rabt zabt and میل ملاپ - meyl milaap. To understand how would you translate the word Intercourse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Intercourse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Intercourse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Intercourse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Intercourse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Intercourse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Intercourse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by intercourse?
Meanings of intercourse are اختلاط - ikhtilaat, مباشرت - mubaashirat, سنگت - sangat, معاملہ - moamalah, ربط ضبط - rabt zabt and میل ملاپ - meyl milaap
Whats the definition of intercourse?
Definition of the intercourse are
- communication between individuals
- sexual activity between individuals, especially the insertion of a man's penis into a woman's vagina until orgasm and ejaculation occur
What is the synonym of intercourse?
Synonym of word intercourse are mixture, dalliance, intimacies, coition, venery, cohabitation, chorus, mattery, intimacy, mattering
What are the idioms related to intercourse?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word intercourse.
- Dress slowly when you are in a hurry
- Fools are wise men in the affairs of women
- No joke
- No one ought to be a judge in his own case
- Open question
What are the quotes with word intercourse?
Here are the quotes with the word intercourse in them
- Love between man and man is impossible because there must not be sexual intercourse and friendship between man and woman is impossible because there must be sexual intercourse. — James Joyce
- Friendship is a disinterested commerce between equals love, an abject intercourse between tyrants and slaves. — Oliver Goldsmith
- The intercourse between the Mediterranean and the North or between the Atlantic and Central Europe was never purely economic or political it also meant the exchange of knowledge and ideas and the influence of social institutions and artistic and literary forms. — Christopher Dawson
- Love is something far more than desire for sexual intercourse it is the principal means of escape from the loneliness which afflicts most men and women throughout the greater part of their lives. — Bertrand Russell