Clergy meanings in Urdu
Clergy meanings in Urdu is پادری Clergy in Urdu. More meanings of clergy, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Clergy.
- (noun) : in Christianity, clergymen collectively (as distinguished from the laity)
More words from Urdu related to Clergy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clergy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Clergy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clergy in Urdu is پادری - paadri. To understand how would you translate the word Clergy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clergy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clergy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clergy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clergy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clergy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clergy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clergy?
Meaning of clergy is پادری - paadri
Whats the definition of clergy?
Definition of the clergy are
- in Christianity, clergymen collectively (as distinguished from the laity)
What is the synonym of clergy?
Synonym of word clergy are clergyman, pasters, pasturer, missionary, clergyable, pastorless, priestism, divine, minister, pastorly
What are the idioms related to clergy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word clergy.
- Take orders
What are the quotes with word clergy?
Here are the quotes with the word clergy in them
- I think the issue of clergy sexual abuse sparked people to look at their faith in a different way. — William P. Leahy
- A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism. — Carl Sagan
- Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. — Voltaire
- I never saw, heard, nor read, that the clergy were beloved in any nation where Christianity was the religion of the country. Nothing can render them popular, but some degree of persecution. — Jonathan Swift