Contractor meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Contractor.
- (noun) : someone (a person or firm) who contracts to build things
- (noun) : (law) a party to a contract
- (noun) : the bridge player in contract bridge who wins the bidding and can declare which suit is to be trumps
- (noun) : a bodily organ that contracts
More words from Urdu related to Contractor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Contractor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Contractor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Contractor in Urdu are اجارہ دار - ijaarah daar, معاہدہ کرنے والا, مستاجر - mustaajir and ٹھیکے دار - theykey daar. To understand how would you translate the word Contractor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Contractor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Contractor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Contractor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Contractor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Contractor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Contractor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by contractor?
Meanings of contractor are اجارہ دار - ijaarah daar, معاہدہ کرنے والا, مستاجر - mustaajir and ٹھیکے دار - theykey daar
Whats the definition of contractor?
Definition of the contractor are
- someone (a person or firm) who contracts to build things
- (law) a party to a contract
- the bridge player in contract bridge who wins the bidding and can declare which suit is to be trumps
- a bodily organ that contracts
What is the synonym of contractor?
Synonym of word contractor are monopolized, monophyllous, monophanous, monotypic, monopteral, monopolizer, monopoliser, monodical, monopolist, monopole
What are the quotes with word contractor?
Here are the quotes with the word contractor in them
- IBM was the original contractor for much of the computer interface design on the film. — Douglas Trumbull
- We were poor. But my mom never accepted that. She worked hard to become a residential contractor - got her master's with honors at the University of New Orleans. I used to go to every class with her. Her father was my paternal figure. — Frank Ocean