Courser meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Courser.
- (noun) : formerly a strong swift horse ridden into battle
- (noun) : a dog trained for coursing
- (noun) : a huntsman who hunts small animals with fast dogs that use sight rather than scent to follow their prey
- (noun) : swift-footed terrestrial plover-like bird of southern Asia and Africa; related to the pratincoles
More words related to the meanings of Courser
More words from Urdu related to Courser
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Courser meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Courser
What are the meanings of Courser in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Courser in Urdu are شکاری - shikaari, صیاد - saiyyaad and شکار باز - shikaar baaz. To understand how would you translate the word Courser in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Courser or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Courser synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Courser. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Courser in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Courser in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Courser with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by courser?
Meanings of courser are شکاری - shikaari, صیاد - saiyyaad and شکار باز - shikaar baaz
Whats the definition of courser?
Definition of the courser are
- formerly a strong swift horse ridden into battle
- a dog trained for coursing
- a huntsman who hunts small animals with fast dogs that use sight rather than scent to follow their prey
- swift-footed terrestrial plover-like bird of southern Asia and Africa; related to the pratincoles
What is the synonym of courser?
Synonym of word courser are gamester, predikants, falconer, predators, poachers, huntsmen, hunters, hunkers, jaeger, bunters
What are the idioms related to courser?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word courser.
- All beasts of prey are strong or treacherous
- Let him fry in his own grease
- We the captars are caught