Predatory meanings in Urdu
Predatory meanings in Urdu is شکاری Predatory in Urdu. More meanings of predatory, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Predatory.
- (adjective satellite) : living by preying on other animals especially by catching living prey
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by plundering or pillaging or marauding
Just as predatory animals follow a similar general design and behave in similar ways, so organizations, especially those in competition with one another, must follow certain design principles if they are to succeed and prevail.
The sun, the moon and the stars would have disappeared long ago... had they happened to be within the reach of predatory human hands.
I've probably understood men too well. I realise they are predatory by nature, and I have a certain acceptance of the male animal.
More words from Urdu related to Predatory
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Predatory meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Predatory
What are the meanings of Predatory in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Predatory in Urdu is شکاری - shikaari. To understand how would you translate the word Predatory in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Predatory or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Predatory synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Predatory. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Predatory in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Predatory in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Predatory with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by predatory?
Meaning of predatory is شکاری - shikaari
Whats the definition of predatory?
Definition of the predatory are
- living by preying on other animals especially by catching living prey
- characterized by plundering or pillaging or marauding
What is the synonym of predatory?
Synonym of word predatory are hunters, shikari, falconer, venary, bunters, predators, the hunter, huntsman, woodman, huntsmen
What are the idioms related to predatory?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word predatory.
- All beasts of prey are strong or treacherous
What are the quotes with word predatory?
Here are the quotes with the word predatory in them
- Just as predatory animals follow a similar general design and behave in similar ways, so organizations, especially those in competition with one another, must follow certain design principles if they are to succeed and prevail. — Robert Shea
- The sun, the moon and the stars would have disappeared long ago... had they happened to be within the reach of predatory human hands. — Havelock Ellis
- I've probably understood men too well. I realise they are predatory by nature, and I have a certain acceptance of the male animal. — Jacqueline Bisset
- Microsoft is engaging in unlawful predatory practices that go well beyond the scope of fair competition. — Orrin Hatch