Crawford meanings in Urdu
Crawford meanings in Urdu is کرفورڈ Crawford in Urdu. More meanings of crawford, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Crawford.
- (noun) : United States film actress (1908-1977)
- (noun) : United States neoclassical sculptor (1814-1857)
When they make a woman's picture, they treat it like a 'woman's picture.' In the '40s, they didn't treat Joan Crawford movies like that, but as the big movies of their year. I'm upset that there's no 'Terminator' with a woman in Arnold Schwarzenegger's role. Because that would make just as much money.
What are the meanings of Crawford in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Crawford in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Crawford in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Crawford or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Crawford synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Crawford. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Crawford in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Crawford in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Crawford with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by crawford?
Whats the definition of crawford?
Definition of the crawford are
- United States film actress (1908-1977)
- United States neoclassical sculptor (1814-1857)
What are the quotes with word crawford?
Here are the quotes with the word crawford in them
- The best time I ever had with Joan Crawford was when I pushed her down the stairs in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? — Bette Davis
- Jamal Crawford reminds me the most of myself, the way he goes to the basket. But they need leadership. — Earl Monroe
- When they make a woman's picture, they treat it like a 'woman's picture.' In the '40s, they didn't treat Joan Crawford movies like that, but as the big movies of their year. I'm upset that there's no 'Terminator' with a woman in Arnold Schwarzenegger's role. Because that would make just as much money. — Ellen Barkin