Creek meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Creek.
- (noun) : a natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river)
- (noun) : any member of the Creek Confederacy (especially the Muskogee) formerly living in Georgia and Alabama but now chiefly in Oklahoma
So for twelve miles I rode with Sherman, and we became fast friends. He asked me all manner of questions on the way, and I found that he knew my father well, and remembered his tragic death in Salt Creek Valley.
More words from Urdu related to Creek
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Creek meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Creek in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Creek in Urdu are کھاڑی - khaari, کول - Kool and خلیج - khaliij. To understand how would you translate the word Creek in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Creek or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Creek synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Creek. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Creek in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Creek in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Creek with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by creek?
Meanings of creek are کھاڑی - khaari, کول - Kool and خلیج - khaliij
Whats the definition of creek?
Definition of the creek are
- a natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river)
- any member of the Creek Confederacy (especially the Muskogee) formerly living in Georgia and Alabama but now chiefly in Oklahoma
What is the synonym of creek?
Synonym of word creek are salina, cove, bay, firth, ditch, bight, margin, gulfs, gulfed, bays
What are the quotes with word creek?
Here are the quotes with the word creek in them
- So for twelve miles I rode with Sherman, and we became fast friends. He asked me all manner of questions on the way, and I found that he knew my father well, and remembered his tragic death in Salt Creek Valley. — Buffalo Bill
- If you make any money, the government shoves you in the creek once a year with it in your pockets, and all that don't get wet you can keep. — Will Rogers