Gulf meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Gulf.
- (noun) : an unbridgeable disparity (as from a failure of understanding)
- (noun) : a deep wide chasm
- (noun) : an arm of a sea or ocean partly enclosed by land; larger than a bay
As I have said for many years throughout this land, we're borrowing money from China to buy oil from the Persian Gulf to burn it in ways that destroy the future of human civilization. Every bit of that has to change.
More words related to the meanings of Gulf
More words from Urdu related to Gulf
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gulf meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Gulf
What are the meanings of Gulf in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gulf in Urdu are شگاف - shigaaf, غار - ghaar, خلیج - khaliij, گڑھا - garha, قعر - qar, گہری کھائ - gaehri khaa i and گرداب - gardaab. To understand how would you translate the word Gulf in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gulf or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gulf synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gulf. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gulf in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gulf in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gulf with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gulf?
Meanings of gulf are شگاف - shigaaf, غار - ghaar, خلیج - khaliij, گڑھا - garha, قعر - qar, گہری کھائ - gaehri khaa i and گرداب - gardaab
Whats the definition of gulf?
Definition of the gulf are
- an unbridgeable disparity (as from a failure of understanding)
- a deep wide chasm
- an arm of a sea or ocean partly enclosed by land; larger than a bay
What is the synonym of gulf?
Synonym of word gulf are kerf, dike, cracknel, bight, pitfall, gap, chasm, crackjaw, cavernulous, grave
What are the idioms related to gulf?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gulf.
- He who digs a well for other often falls into it
What are the quotes with word gulf?
Here are the quotes with the word gulf in them
- It is impossible to exaggerate the wide, and widening, gulf between the American attitude on the Iraq war and the view from our friends across the Atlantic. — Nick Clooney
- As I have said for many years throughout this land, we're borrowing money from China to buy oil from the Persian Gulf to burn it in ways that destroy the future of human civilization. Every bit of that has to change. — Al Gore
- There can be a fundamental gulf of gracelessness in a human heart which neither our love nor our courage can bridge. — Patrick Campbell
- There is no wider gulf in the universe than yawns between those on the hither and thither side of vital experience. — Rebecca West