Curtains meanings in Urdu
Curtains meanings in Urdu is پردے Curtains in Urdu. More meanings of curtains, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
And when an architect has designed a house with large windows, which is a necessity today in order to pull the daylight into these very deep houses, then curtains come to play a big role in architecture.
It used to happen in villages and towns in China that they would have - I guess you'd call them beauty contests - where all of the women of a particular village or town would be seated behind these screens or curtains with only their feet showing.
More words from Urdu related to Curtains
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Curtains meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Curtains
What are the meanings of Curtains in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Curtains in Urdu is پردے - Parday. To understand how would you translate the word Curtains in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Curtains or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Curtains synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Curtains. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Curtains in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Curtains in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Curtains with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by curtains?
Meaning of curtains is پردے - Parday
Whats the definition of curtains?
Definition of the curtains are
What is the synonym of curtains?
Synonym of word curtains are curtain, finger board, visiles, drapes, coverings, parde, drapery, veils, curtaining
What are the idioms related to curtains?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word curtains.
- Behind the scenes
- You dance in a net and think that nobody sees you
What are the quotes with word curtains?
Here are the quotes with the word curtains in them
- And when an architect has designed a house with large windows, which is a necessity today in order to pull the daylight into these very deep houses, then curtains come to play a big role in architecture. — Arne Jacobsen
- It used to happen in villages and towns in China that they would have - I guess you'd call them beauty contests - where all of the women of a particular village or town would be seated behind these screens or curtains with only their feet showing. — Lisa See
- Men do change, and change comes like a little wind that ruffles the curtains at dawn, and it comes like the stealthy perfume of wildflowers hidden in the grass. — John Steinbeck
- In most people's vocabularies, design means veneer. It's interior decorating. It's the fabric of the curtains and the sofa. But to me, nothing could be further from the meaning of design. — Steve Jobs