Dearly meanings in Urdu
Dearly meanings in Urdu is پیارے Dearly in Urdu. More meanings of dearly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Dearly.
- (adverb) : with affection
- (adverb) : at a great cost
- (adverb) : in a sincere and heartfelt manner
More words from Urdu related to Dearly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dearly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Dearly
What are the meanings of Dearly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dearly in Urdu is پیارے - pyaarey. To understand how would you translate the word Dearly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dearly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dearly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dearly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dearly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dearly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dearly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dearly?
Meaning of dearly is پیارے - pyaarey
Whats the definition of dearly?
Definition of the dearly are
- with affection
- at a great cost
- in a sincere and heartfelt manner
What is the synonym of dearly?
Synonym of word dearly are cupreous, furriery, darling pea, dearling, dear, darlings, undear, adorers, endears, honey
What are the idioms related to dearly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dearly.
- An ass is beautiful to an ass and a pig to a pig
- Everything is dear to its parents
What are the quotes with word dearly?
Here are the quotes with the word dearly in them
- We should not look back unless it is to derive useful lessons from past errors, and for the purpose of profiting by dearly bought experience. — George Washington
- Our failure to properly deal with Germany and Japan early cost the world dearly later on. We dare not make the same mistake with China. — Steve Forbes
- Nothing has been purchased more dearly than the little bit of reason and sense of freedom which now constitutes our pride. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- Real happiness is cheap enough, yet how dearly we pay for its counterfeit. — Hosea Ballou