Dear meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Dear.
- (adverb) : with affection
- (adjective satellite) : having a high price
- (adjective satellite) : dearly loved
- (noun) : a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- (adjective satellite) : with or in a close or intimate relationship
- (noun) : a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- (adverb) : at a great cost
- (adjective satellite) : sincerely earnest
More words related to the meanings of Dear
More words from Urdu related to Dear
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dear meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مشابہپریتمامساک باراںمدد گارنادرمقربیگانہپسرہم زادمجازاًنہ رکھناارغوانیچشم چراغمہربانبالکاکالقبیلوابستہشناساخواہششیرینیغربترحمدلسرخروپییگانگتساقیقحط سالینیکگراں بہاجانیبہ دل و جانلخت جگرملک جرمنی کے رہنے والےمُشتاقپیاریخالی یا ریتا ہوناگہرا سُرخ رنگناتالالہ رخدرویشانہذاتننھامصاحببا مروتسرخ مائليارتوڑاشہدچاہنا ...
Idioms with the word Dear in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Dear
What are the meanings of Dear in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dear in Urdu are عزیز - aziiz, قحط - qahet, چہیتا - chahiita, پیارے - pyaarey, لال - laal, مشفق - mushfiq, لاڈلا - laadla and گراں قدر - giraan qadr. To understand how would you translate the word Dear in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dear or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dear synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dear. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dear in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dear in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dear with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dear?
Meanings of dear are عزیز - aziiz, قحط - qahet, چہیتا - chahiita, پیارے - pyaarey, لال - laal, مشفق - mushfiq, لاڈلا - laadla and گراں قدر - giraan qadr
Whats the definition of dear?
Definition of the dear are
- with affection
- having a high price
- dearly loved
- a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- with or in a close or intimate relationship
- a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- at a great cost
- sincerely earnest
What is the synonym of dear?
Synonym of word dear are ducky, dearth, favourite, darling, lovee, famine, endeared, son, undear, dearborn
What are the idioms with the word dear?
Here are the idioms with the word dear in them.
- A cheritable person is dear and near to god
- All that is rare is dear that which is every day is cheep
- All that is rare is dear that which is everyday is cheep
- Everything is dear to its parents
- Money is dear to everyone
What are the idioms related to dear?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dear.
- Mother's darlings make but milksop heroes
- An ass is beautiful to an ass and a pig to a pig
- Everything is dear to its parents
- He that resolves to deal with none but honest men must leave off dealing
- More die by food than famine
What are the quotes with word dear?
Here are the quotes with the word dear in them
- What could be more beautiful than a dear old lady growing wise with age? Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it. — Brigitte Bardot
- Children, dear and loving children, can alone console a woman for the loss of her beauty. — Honore de Balzac
- My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. — Beverly Sills
- When I first left university, I thought about going into the private sector. But I discovered when I went to interview that I could only have a career in the back office, or doing HR. The attitude was, 'My dear lady, you cannot possibly think about going on the board.' — Pauline Neville Jones