Deduction meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Deduction.
- (noun) : reasoning from the general to the particular (or from cause to effect)
- (noun) : the act of subtracting (removing a part from the whole)
- (noun) : the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- (noun) : an amount or percentage deducted
- (noun) : a reduction in the gross amount on which a tax is calculated; reduces taxes by the percentage fixed for the taxpayer's income bracket
We are approaching a new age of synthesis. Knowledge cannot be merely a degree or a skill... it demands a broader vision, capabilities in critical thinking and logical deduction without which we cannot have constructive progress.
More words from Urdu related to Deduction
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deduction meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Deduction in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deduction in Urdu are کٹوتی - katauti and مجرا - mujra. To understand how would you translate the word Deduction in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deduction or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deduction synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deduction. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deduction in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deduction in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deduction with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deduction?
Meanings of deduction are کٹوتی - katauti and مجرا - mujra
Whats the definition of deduction?
Definition of the deduction are
- reasoning from the general to the particular (or from cause to effect)
- the act of subtracting (removing a part from the whole)
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- an amount or percentage deducted
- a reduction in the gross amount on which a tax is calculated; reduces taxes by the percentage fixed for the taxpayer's income bracket
What is the synonym of deduction?
Synonym of word deduction are kickback, deduplication, abatement, deduit, discount, deducibleness, deducibility, deducts, deductions, deducted
What are the quotes with word deduction?
Here are the quotes with the word deduction in them
- We are approaching a new age of synthesis. Knowledge cannot be merely a degree or a skill... it demands a broader vision, capabilities in critical thinking and logical deduction without which we cannot have constructive progress. — Li Ka Shing
- The precise point at which a tax deduction becomes a 'loophole' or a tax incentive becomes a 'subsidy for special interests' is one of the great mysteries of politics. — John Sununu
- The grand aim of all science is to cover the greatest number of empirical facts by logical deduction from the smallest number of hypotheses or axioms. — Albert Einstein
- We do not learn by inference and deduction and the application of mathematics to philosophy, but by direct intercourse and sympathy. — Richard M.Nixon