Delayed meanings in Urdu
Delayed meanings in Urdu is تاخیر Delayed in Urdu. More meanings of delayed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Delayed.
- (adjective satellite) : not as far along as normal in development
Foolish men imagine that because judgment for an evil thing is delayed, there is no justice but only accident here below. Judgment for an evil thing is many times delayed some day or two, some century or two, but it is sure as life, it is sure as death.
If I had been under ObamaCare, and a beaurocrat had been trying to tell me when I could get that CT scan, that would have delayed my treatment. I was able to get the treatment as fast as I could based upon my timetable, and not the government's timetable. That's what saved my life.
More words from Urdu related to Delayed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Delayed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Delayed in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Delayed
What are the meanings of Delayed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Delayed in Urdu is تاخیر - taakhiir. To understand how would you translate the word Delayed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Delayed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Delayed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Delayed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Delayed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Delayed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Delayed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by delayed?
Meaning of delayed is تاخیر - taakhiir
Whats the definition of delayed?
Definition of the delayed are
- not as far along as normal in development
What is the synonym of delayed?
Synonym of word delayed are delaying, procrastine, latency, delayment, delay, delays, linger, tardiness, delayers, procrastinating
What are the idioms with the word delayed?
Here are the idioms with the word delayed in them.
- A promise delayed is justice deferred
What are the idioms related to delayed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word delayed.
- In desire even speed is delay
- Marry your son when you will your daughter when you can
- Procrastination brings loss delay danger
- We hate delay yet it makes us wise
What are the quotes with word delayed?
Here are the quotes with the word delayed in them
- Foolish men imagine that because judgment for an evil thing is delayed, there is no justice but only accident here below. Judgment for an evil thing is many times delayed some day or two, some century or two, but it is sure as life, it is sure as death. — Thomas Carlyle
- If I had been under ObamaCare, and a beaurocrat had been trying to tell me when I could get that CT scan, that would have delayed my treatment. I was able to get the treatment as fast as I could based upon my timetable, and not the government's timetable. That's what saved my life. — Herman Cain
- When decisions on nuclear power stations and runways are delayed and the government dilly-dallies, people think they aren't important. — James Dyson
- Justice delayed is justice denied. — William E. Gladstone