Delay meanings in Urdu
Delay meanings in Urdu are وقفہ, ٹھیرانا, ٹھیرنا, ٹال مٹول, ہرج, جھول جھال, دیر لگانا, دیری, دیر, ملتوی ہونا, ڈھیل, دیر ہونا, ٹلنا, تاخیر کرنا, ٹالنا, لٹکانا, عرصہ, ملتوی کرنا, پس و پیش, تاخیر, التوا, آہستگی Delay in Urdu. More meanings of delay, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Delay.
- (verb) : slow the growth or development of
- (noun) : time during which some action is awaited
- (verb) : cause to be slowed down or delayed
- (verb) : stop or halt
- (noun) : the act of delaying; inactivity resulting in something being put off until a later time
- (verb) : act later than planned, scheduled, or required
More words related to the meanings of Delay
More words from Urdu related to Delay
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Delay meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جھجھکناپھوٹسزا سے معافیکدہفَسادٹال مٹول کرناہیر پھیر کرناڈٹ جاناپابَندی کَرنانقصلمبائیچھٹیبیچدار پر کھینچناملائمیتمظلہسنبندشداؤںہرجہوقفہ ہونامانناہیراپھیریروکنادرست کرناکاٹ دیناتجاہلچوڑائبس کروگھڑیلٹکا رہناسُستینوبتدیردَورمنع کرناخلاگزارہنظر انداز کرنادھومپریشانیلنگڑانرمیٹھیراؤقیامڈیرا ڈالناتذبذبمسافتتغافلٹک جانا ...
Idioms with the word Delay in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Delay
What are the meanings of Delay in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Delay in Urdu are وقفہ - waqfah, ڈھیل - dhiil, لٹکانا - latkaana, ٹھیرانا - thaeraana, التوا - iltawa, دیر - dar, عرصہ - arsah, تاخیر - taakhiir, ٹال مٹول - taal matol, ٹلنا - talna, ٹھیرنا - thaerna, آہستگی - aahistagi, ٹالنا - taalna, ملتوی کرنا - multawi karna, ہرج - harj, دیر لگانا - deyr lagaana, پس و پیش - pas o peysh, جھول جھال - jhol jhaal and تاخیر کرنا - taakhiir karna. To understand how would you translate the word Delay in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Delay or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Delay synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Delay. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Delay in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Delay in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Delay with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by delay?
Meanings of delay are وقفہ - waqfah, ڈھیل - dhiil, لٹکانا - latkaana, ٹھیرانا - thaeraana, التوا - iltawa, دیر - dar, عرصہ - arsah, تاخیر - taakhiir, ٹال مٹول - taal matol, ٹلنا - talna, ٹھیرنا - thaerna, آہستگی - aahistagi, ٹالنا - taalna, ملتوی کرنا - multawi karna, ہرج - harj, دیر لگانا - deyr lagaana, پس و پیش - pas o peysh, جھول جھال - jhol jhaal and تاخیر کرنا - taakhiir karna
Whats the definition of delay?
Definition of the delay are
- slow the growth or development of
- time during which some action is awaited
- cause to be slowed down or delayed
- stop or halt
- the act of delaying; inactivity resulting in something being put off until a later time
- act later than planned, scheduled, or required
What is the synonym of delay?
Synonym of word delay are period, dilatorily, loll, ground, adjournment, lateness, procrastine, deferral, pause, go away
What are the idioms with the word delay?
Here are the idioms with the word delay in them.
- All delay is hateful but it causes wisdom
- Eat and drink measurely and delay the medicines
- Procrastination brings loss delay danger
- We hate delay yet it makes us wise
What are the idioms related to delay?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word delay.
- Procrastination brings loss delay danger
- Play with
- Procrastination is the thief of time
- When god says today the devils says tomorrow
- A good judge conceives quickly judges slowly
What are the quotes with word delay?
Here are the quotes with the word delay in them
- The government is tottering. We must deal it the death blow an any cost. To delay action is the same as death. — Vladimir Lenin
- Property is unstable, and youth perishes in a moment. Life itself is held in the grinning fangs of Death, Yet men delay to obtain release from the world. Alas, the conduct of mankind is surprising. — Plautus
- Yes, people pull the trigger - but guns are the instrument of death. Gun control is necessary, and delay means more death and horror. — Eliot Spitzer
- If you have autism in the family history, you still vaccinate. Delay it a bit, space them out. — Temple Grandin