Deliberately meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Deliberately.
- (adverb) : in a deliberate unhurried manner
- (adverb) : with intention; in an intentional manner
People are always angry at America. They're absolutely certain that America either caused their problems or is deliberately not fixing their problems. But the anger is always directed at America and never at Americans.
More words from Urdu related to Deliberately
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deliberately meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Deliberately
What are the meanings of Deliberately in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deliberately in Urdu are جانے بوجھے - jaaney buujhey, دانستہ - daanistah and عمداً - amdan. To understand how would you translate the word Deliberately in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deliberately or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deliberately synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deliberately. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deliberately in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deliberately in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deliberately with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deliberately?
Meanings of deliberately are جانے بوجھے - jaaney buujhey, دانستہ - daanistah and عمداً - amdan
Whats the definition of deliberately?
Definition of the deliberately are
- in a deliberate unhurried manner
- with intention; in an intentional manner
What is the synonym of deliberately?
Synonym of word deliberately are wittingly, knowingly, intentionally, intentional, advisedly, wilfully, voluntary
What are the idioms related to deliberately?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deliberately.
- Willy nilly
- Passive resistance
What are the quotes with word deliberately?
Here are the quotes with the word deliberately in them
- People are always angry at America. They're absolutely certain that America either caused their problems or is deliberately not fixing their problems. But the anger is always directed at America and never at Americans. — P. J. O'Rourke
- Even though I build buildings and I pursue my architecture, I pursue it as an artist. I deliberately keep a tiny studio. I don't want to be an architectural firm. I want to remain an artist. — Maya Lin
- The life of a man who deliberately runs through his fortune often becomes a business speculation his friends, his pleasures, patrons, and acquaintances are his capital. — Honore de Balzac
- My death will be caused by morphine, which I have deliberately taken with suicidal intent. — Alex Campbell