Voluntary meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Voluntary.
- (noun) : (military) a person who freely enlists for service
- (adjective) : controlled by individual volition
- (noun) : composition (often improvised) for a solo instrument (especially solo organ) and not a regular part of a religious service or musical performance
- (adjective) : of your own free will or design; done by choice; not forced or compelled
Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success.
More words related to the meanings of Voluntary
More words from Urdu related to Voluntary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Voluntary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جانے بوجھےمن مانیرضا کارانہبالعمدقصدیاختیار تمیزی پر مبنیپسند کاخُود روجان بوجھ کردل کاسوچ سمجھ کرمفتمرضی پرعقَل و ہوش سےبالارادہاپنے آپبلا مزدپہلے سے غور کیا گیاسوچنادانستہبرجستہبلا وجہعمدیجانا بوجھاصوابدیدیاِنتخابیخودرودیدہ و دانستہبالمقصددھوکے سےاختیاریپسند کے اوپرشَعُوری طَور پَرعمداًبے ساختہانعامیآگے سے سوچا گیادانِستَہقصداًطبع زادبے غرضانہارادیپرکھنا
Idiom with the word Voluntary in it
What are the meanings of Voluntary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Voluntary in Urdu are عمداً - amdan, اختیاری - ekhteyaari, رضا کارانہ - raza kaaraanah, قصداً - qasdan and ارادی - eraadi. To understand how would you translate the word Voluntary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Voluntary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Voluntary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Voluntary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Voluntary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Voluntary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Voluntary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by voluntary?
Meanings of voluntary are عمداً - amdan, اختیاری - ekhteyaari, رضا کارانہ - raza kaaraanah, قصداً - qasdan and ارادی - eraadi
Whats the definition of voluntary?
Definition of the voluntary are
- (military) a person who freely enlists for service
- controlled by individual volition
- composition (often improvised) for a solo instrument (especially solo organ) and not a regular part of a religious service or musical performance
- of your own free will or design; done by choice; not forced or compelled
What is the synonym of voluntary?
Synonym of word voluntary are deliberately, knowingly, optionally, appositional, spontaneous, optional, discretionary, gratuitous, wittingly, deliberatively
What are the idioms with the word voluntary?
Here are the idioms with the word voluntary in them.
- A voluntary burden is not a burden
What are the quotes with word voluntary?
Here are the quotes with the word voluntary in them
- Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. — Mark Skousen
- The attempt to redefine the family as a purely voluntary arrangement grows out of the modern delusion that people can keep all their options open all the time. — Christopher Lasch
- The clan is nothing more than a larger family, with its patriarchal chief as the natural head, and the union of several clans by intermarriage and voluntary connection constitutes the tribe. — Charles Eastman
- The Federal Government should be the last resort, not the first. Ask if a potential program is truly a federal responsibility or whether it can better be handled privately, by voluntary organizations, or by local or state governments. — Donald Rumsfeld