Dent meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Dent.
- (noun) : an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- (noun) : an appreciable consequence (especially a lessening)
- (verb) : make a depression into
More words from Urdu related to Dent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حد بندی کرناچنھقعرایک تیز نوک دار آلہدستک دیناذرہداغپہچان کرناکھڈھاسفارخطشمار کرناہٹاناقلم زد کرنانقطہ لگاناکھوجہدفدندانے یا دانتے ڈالناشگافسرحدشمارپیٹنابجناپہچانرقم کرناعین موقعہدندانے بناناحدنشان کرناعین وقتتصادمسودا کرنانشانیقلم بند کرنادوشاخہسانحہنشاناعراب دینادندانہکسی چیز سے جا لگنااشارہ کرنانقشگننالگناسہلاناایک چھوٹا سا نشانداغناچنھ لگاناکھنداناکٹ کھنا ...
What are the meanings of Dent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dent in Urdu are نشان لگانا - nishaan lagaana and دانتا - daanta. To understand how would you translate the word Dent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dent?
Meanings of dent are نشان لگانا - nishaan lagaana and دانتا - daanta
Whats the definition of dent?
Definition of the dent are
- an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
- an appreciable consequence (especially a lessening)
- make a depression into
What is the synonym of dent?
Synonym of word dent are denote, demarcate, sawtooth, prong, notch, nock, nick, emblemizing, emblemizes, emblemize
What are the quotes with word dent?
Here are the quotes with the word dent in them
- As for gun control advocates, I have no hope whatever that any facts whatever will make the slightest dent in their thinking - or lack of thinking. — Thomas Sowell
- Using no control and using humor will build a relationship and make a dent to where the client puts the counselor in their quality world and then begins to relate and seek out the counselor. Effective therapy begins with the acceptance of the therapist into the client's quality world. — William Glasser