Depart meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Depart.
- (verb) : go away or leave
- (verb) : be at variance with; be out of line with
- (verb) : remove oneself from an association with or participation in
- (verb) : leave
- (verb) : move away from a place into another direction
- (verb) : wander from a direct or straight course
The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death.
More words from Urdu related to Depart
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Depart meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھٹیکوچدر بدر کرناآخر ہونادم توڑناکوچ کرناقدم بقدم چلناغائب ہو جانامرنافنا ہونااذنروانہ کرنابہ قطار چلنامر مٹنارخصتروانہ ہونارخت سفر باندھنافوت ہوناگزرناچل دیناسرحدسرحدی علاقہچھوڑناحدباقاعدہ قدم اٹھاناہلاک ہوناپانسااجازتمارچسطح سےالگ ہونالے چلنامارچ کرناانتقال کرنادم نکلنافرصتپھاگن چیتچلے جاناسانچاراہیدست بردار ہونابڑھناسرحدی علاقہ êlaaqahخاتمہ ہوناوداع ہوناڈگ بھرناچھوڑ دیناوفات پاناٹھپاروانگی ...
Idioms with the word Depart in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Depart
What are the meanings of Depart in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Depart in Urdu are چلے جانا - chaley jaana, روانہ ہونا - rawaanah hona, کوچ کرنا - kuuch karna, رحلت کرنا - raehlat karna, وداع ہونا - widaa hona and رخت سفر باندھنا - rakht e safar baandhna. To understand how would you translate the word Depart in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Depart or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Depart synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Depart. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Depart in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Depart in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Depart with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by depart?
Meanings of depart are چلے جانا - chaley jaana, روانہ ہونا - rawaanah hona, کوچ کرنا - kuuch karna, رحلت کرنا - raehlat karna, وداع ہونا - widaa hona and رخت سفر باندھنا - rakht e safar baandhna
Whats the definition of depart?
Definition of the depart are
- go away or leave
- be at variance with; be out of line with
- remove oneself from an association with or participation in
- move away from a place into another direction
- wander from a direct or straight course
What is the synonym of depart?
Synonym of word depart are takeoff, march, leave, forsake, die, set off, get go, clear out
What are the idioms with the word depart?
Here are the idioms with the word depart in them.
- It is an extreme evil to depart from the company of the living before you die
- Misfortunes come on wings and depart on foot
What are the idioms related to depart?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word depart.
- Jog away jog off
- Make for
- Go off
- Walk out
What are the quotes with word depart?
Here are the quotes with the word depart in them
- The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death. — Desiderius Erasmus
- Just as I shall select my ship when I am about to go on a voyage, or my house when I propose to take a residence, so I shall choose my death when I am about to depart from life. — Seneca
- Acquire a government over your ideas, that they may come down when they are called, and depart when they are bidden. — Isaac Watts
- So far as hypotheses are concerned, let no one expect anything certain from astronomy, which cannot furnish it, lest he accept as the truth ideas conceived for another purpose, and depart from this study a greater fool than when he entered it. — Nicolaus Copernicus