Dimple meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Dimple.
- (noun) : a small natural hollow in the cheek or chin
- (noun) : any slight depression in a surface
- (noun) : a chad that has been punched or dimpled but all four corners are still attached
- (verb) : produce dimples while smiling
- (verb) : mark with, or as if with, dimples
More words from Urdu related to Dimple
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dimple meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Dimple in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dimple in Urdu is ٹھوڑی - thori. To understand how would you translate the word Dimple in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dimple or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dimple synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dimple. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dimple in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dimple in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dimple with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dimple?
Meaning of dimple is ٹھوڑی - thori
Whats the definition of dimple?
Definition of the dimple are
- a small natural hollow in the cheek or chin
- any slight depression in a surface
- a chad that has been punched or dimpled but all four corners are still attached
- produce dimples while smiling
- mark with, or as if with, dimples
What is the synonym of dimple?
Synonym of word dimple are chin, mentum
What are the quotes with word dimple?
Here is the quote with the word dimple in them
- Many a man in love with a dimple makes the mistake of marrying the whole girl. — Stephen Leacock