Distemper meanings in Urdu
Distemper meanings in Urdu are طبیعت ناساز کرنا, اوگن کرنا, بیمار یا ماندہ ڈال دینا, علیل کرنا, ٹراپن, بد مزاجی, بد اخلاقی Distemper in Urdu. More meanings of distemper, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Distemper.
- (noun) : a painting created with paint that is made by mixing the pigments with water and a binder
- (noun) : paint made by mixing the pigments with water and a binder
- (noun) : an angry and disagreeable mood
- (noun) : any of various infectious viral diseases of animals
- (verb) : paint with distemper
- (noun) : a method of painting in which the pigments are mixed with water and a binder; used for painting posters or murals or stage scenery
More words from Urdu related to Distemper
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Distemper meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Distemper
What are the meanings of Distemper in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Distemper in Urdu are بد مزاجی - bad mizaaji and بد اخلاقی. To understand how would you translate the word Distemper in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Distemper or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Distemper synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Distemper. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Distemper in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Distemper in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Distemper with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by distemper?
Meanings of distemper are بد مزاجی - bad mizaaji and بد اخلاقی
Whats the definition of distemper?
Definition of the distemper are
- a painting created with paint that is made by mixing the pigments with water and a binder
- paint made by mixing the pigments with water and a binder
- an angry and disagreeable mood
- any of various infectious viral diseases of animals
- paint with distemper
- a method of painting in which the pigments are mixed with water and a binder; used for painting posters or murals or stage scenery
What is the synonym of distemper?
Synonym of word distemper are querulousness, grumpiness, rudeness, discourtesy
What are the idioms related to distemper?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word distemper.
- A man of many trades begs his bread on sundays
- A plant often removed cannot thrive
- All succeeds with people who are of sweet and cheerful disposition
- Peg away
- The best remedy against ill fortune is a good heart
What are the quotes with word distemper?
Here is the quote with the word distemper in them
- Enthusiasm - a distemper of youth, curable by small doses of repentance in connection with outward applications of experience. — Ambrose Bierce