Doorstep meanings in Urdu
Doorstep meanings in Urdu is دہلیز Doorstep in Urdu. More meanings of doorstep, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Doorstep.
- (noun) : the sill of a door; a horizontal piece of wood or stone that forms the bottom of a doorway and offers support when passing through a doorway
But you say, does it represent change? The change is that we are fighting an insurance industry that has killed health reform for generations. They're spending tens of millions of dollars right now to defeat this bill, and we're on the doorstep of winning a great victory for the American people.
More words from Urdu related to Doorstep
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Doorstep meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Doorstep in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Doorstep in Urdu is دہلیز - dehliiz. To understand how would you translate the word Doorstep in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Doorstep or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Doorstep synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Doorstep. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Doorstep in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Doorstep in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Doorstep with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by doorstep?
Meaning of doorstep is دہلیز - dehliiz
Whats the definition of doorstep?
Definition of the doorstep are
- the sill of a door; a horizontal piece of wood or stone that forms the bottom of a doorway and offers support when passing through a doorway
What is the synonym of doorstep?
Synonym of word doorstep are threshold, thresholds, doorsteps, vestibule, threshels, doorsill
What are the quotes with word doorstep?
Here are the quotes with the word doorstep in them
- If there are more and more environmental refugees, they are going to end up on your doorstep too. — Nina Fedoroff
- But you say, does it represent change? The change is that we are fighting an insurance industry that has killed health reform for generations. They're spending tens of millions of dollars right now to defeat this bill, and we're on the doorstep of winning a great victory for the American people. — David Axelrod
- The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance. — Benjamin Franklin