Doorway meanings in Urdu
Doorway meanings in Urdu is دروازہ Doorway in Urdu. More meanings of doorway, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Doorway.
- (noun) : the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close
In the future, when Microsoft leaves a security-flaw in their code it won't mean that somebody hacks your computer. It will mean that somebody takes control of your servant robot and it stands in your bedroom doorway sharpening a knife and watching you sleep.
More words from Urdu related to Doorway
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Doorway meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Doorway
What are the meanings of Doorway in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Doorway in Urdu is دروازہ - dar waazeh. To understand how would you translate the word Doorway in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Doorway or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Doorway synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Doorway. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Doorway in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Doorway in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Doorway with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by doorway?
Meaning of doorway is دروازہ - dar waazeh
Whats the definition of doorway?
Definition of the doorway are
- the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close
What is the synonym of doorway?
Synonym of word doorway are vent, doorcase, gateway, opening, doorstead, door, doorplate, valve, port, gate
What are the idioms related to doorway?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word doorway.
- Death is the gate of life
- Every door may be shut but death's door
- Open not the door when the devil knocks
- Sport one's oak
- The eye lets in love
What are the quotes with word doorway?
Here are the quotes with the word doorway in them
- The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. — Audrey Hepburn
- In the future, when Microsoft leaves a security-flaw in their code it won't mean that somebody hacks your computer. It will mean that somebody takes control of your servant robot and it stands in your bedroom doorway sharpening a knife and watching you sleep. — Daniel H.Wilson
- Sex is a doorway to something so powerful and mystical, but movies usually depict it in a completely flat way. — David Lynch
- Music is the doorway that has led me to drawing, photography, and writing. — Layne Staley