Downturn meanings in Urdu
Downturn meanings in Urdu is مندی Downturn in Urdu. More meanings of downturn, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Downturn.
- (noun) : a worsening of business or economic activity
You know, if I listened to Michael Dukakis long enough, I would be convinced we're in an economic downturn and people are homeless and going without food and medical attention and that we've got to do something about the unemployed.
More words from Urdu related to Downturn
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Downturn meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Downturn
What are the meanings of Downturn in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Downturn in Urdu is مندی - mandi. To understand how would you translate the word Downturn in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Downturn or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Downturn synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Downturn. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Downturn in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Downturn in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Downturn with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by downturn?
Meaning of downturn is مندی - mandi
Whats the definition of downturn?
Definition of the downturn are
- a worsening of business or economic activity
What is the synonym of downturn?
Synonym of word downturn are bearish, downturns, frugalness, decession
What are the idioms related to downturn?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word downturn.
- An ounce of discretion is worth a pound of wit
- Gratitude is the least of virtues ingratitude the worst of vices
- Gratitude is the least of virtues; ingratitude the worst of vices
- Justice to god is called religion to our parents piety
- Quick removals are slow prosperings
What are the quotes with word downturn?
Here are the quotes with the word downturn in them
- You know, if I listened to Michael Dukakis long enough, I would be convinced we're in an economic downturn and people are homeless and going without food and medical attention and that we've got to do something about the unemployed. — Ronald Reagan
- I managed Hewlett Packard through the worst technology downturn in 25 years, the dotcom bust. — Carly Fiorina