Expectancy meanings in Urdu
Expectancy meanings in Urdu is توقع Expectancy in Urdu. More meanings of expectancy, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Expectancy.
- (noun) : something expected (as on the basis of a norm)
- (noun) : an expectation
Life expectancy in many parts of Africa can be something around the age of thirty five to thirty eight. I mean you're very fortunate if you live to that age. In fact when I went to Uganda for the first time one of the things that occurred to me was that I saw very few elderly people.
More words from Urdu related to Expectancy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Expectancy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Expectancy
What are the meanings of Expectancy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Expectancy in Urdu is توقع - tawaqqo. To understand how would you translate the word Expectancy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Expectancy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Expectancy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Expectancy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Expectancy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Expectancy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Expectancy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by expectancy?
Meaning of expectancy is توقع - tawaqqo
Whats the definition of expectancy?
Definition of the expectancy are
- something expected (as on the basis of a norm)
- an expectation
What is the synonym of expectancy?
Synonym of word expectancy are foretaste, hope, expectedness, expectation, disappointment, expectance
What are the idioms related to expectancy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word expectancy.
- A bit thick
- From a bad crow a bad egg
What are the quotes with word expectancy?
Here are the quotes with the word expectancy in them
- Life expectancy in many parts of Africa can be something around the age of thirty five to thirty eight. I mean you're very fortunate if you live to that age. In fact when I went to Uganda for the first time one of the things that occurred to me was that I saw very few elderly people. — Annie Lennox
- Advances in science and medical research and public health policies have meant that life expectancy for Australians is one of the highest in the world. — Julie Bishop
- Not by appointment do we meet delight Or joy they heed not our expectancy But round some corner of the streets of life they of a sudden greet us with a smile. — Gerald Massey
- An actor's popularity is fleeting. His success has the life expectancy of a small boy who is about to look into a gas tank with a lighted match. — Fred Allen