Exposed meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Exposed.
- (adjective satellite) : not covered with clothing
More words from Urdu related to Exposed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Exposed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Exposed
What are the meanings of Exposed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Exposed in Urdu are بے پردہ - bey pardah and طشت از بام - tasht az baam. To understand how would you translate the word Exposed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Exposed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Exposed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Exposed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Exposed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Exposed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Exposed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by exposed?
Meanings of exposed are بے پردہ - bey pardah and طشت از بام - tasht az baam
Whats the definition of exposed?
Definition of the exposed are
- not covered with clothing
What is the synonym of exposed?
Synonym of word exposed are uncowled, uncited, uncarted, shadowless, frothless, frostless, coverless, undyed, unconcealed, unveiled
What are the idioms related to exposed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word exposed.
- Every vice hath its cloack
What are the quotes with word exposed?
Here are the quotes with the word exposed in them
- We grew up in a very creative environment and were exposed to the arts at a very young age, so it's not a surprise that all of us are in some form of the arts. — Spike Lee
- The people I've been exposed to have been people of amazing integrity. — Amy Grant
- And I have exposed myself to art so that my work has something beyond just the usual potter. — Beatrice Wood
- Sometimes I think I might not have written 'The Age of Miracles' if I hadn't grown up in California, if I hadn't been exposed to its very particular blend of beauty and disaster, of danger and denial. — Karen Thompson Walker